Campbell Station Primary Care offers a variety of services focusing on prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of acute and chronic health problems. We provide care for your entire family including:
- Well Child Exams
- Treatment of acute illness such as fever, sinusitis, rashes, gastritis, sports injuries.
- School and Sports Physicals
- Well Woman Exams- including pap smears and contraceptive management, as well as treatment of osteoporosis, urinary dysfunction, and menopausal symptoms
- Treatment of Chronic Health Problems such as:
- Heart Disease
- Smoking Cessation
- Supervised Weight Management
- Men’s Health focusing on Heart and Prostate disease prevention, treating Erectile Dysfunction, Urinary Dysfunction, Low Sex Drive, and Premature Ejaculation.
Some services offered in the convenience and privacy of our office include:
- Pulmonary Function Testing
- Minor Surgical Procedures
- Aorta Scanning
- Bladder Scanning
- Flow Point Testing for Urinary Dysfunction